Freitag, 2. August 2019

Die besten wege....

Hi,
Today I would like to show you a little card that I created with the cute Meerweh stamp set.  I used the Gerade Shapers & movers die so that the mermaid is moving thru the waves. I created the moonlight with Inktpads and the Sternenhimmel stencil and a Silver inktpad. I colored the mermaid with alcohol markers and the waves are colored with inkpads as well and cut with a scissor. I made waterdrops with a Nuvo drops crystal clear.

this is to show you how the mermaid moves.

Meerweh"Shapers, Movers & Slide On - Gerade" Stanze - Craft Die Stencil - Schablone "Sternen Himmel" 6x6" (15x15cm)
I hope you enjoyed my card.
hugs Ria

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh, ein neues Stempelset. Die Meerjungfrau ist mal ganz anders, mit ihrem Hemdchen. Und so sie der Schwanz geformt ist, reitet sie auf den Wellen. Eine schöne Inspiration.

    AntwortenLöschen