Sonntag, 21. Juli 2019

Happy Birthday...

Hi,
Today is my first time posting on the Kulricke blog as member of the International design team. And one of my favorite things to do is color and play with inks and stamps. So this is my first card that I created. I played with the cute Hippie Penguin stamp set.
Pinguin Felix Hippie Stempel Set
First I stamped the Large flower onto watercoloring paper with a watermark inkpad and white Embossing powder and heat it with an heatgun. Then I added all the watercolors. I started with pink then the yellow, purple and last the blue. Then I added with a black waterproof inkpad the little flower from the set. And just added a little dot of Nuvo Drops in the middle. I also added Nuvo drops crystal clear to the middle of the large flowers.
I colored the Hippie Penguin with alcohol markers and enhanced it a little with blending pencils. I added Nuvo Drops gold to the flowers that the penguin is wearing.
I used the Happy birthday stans for the text on the card.
"Happy Birthday" Stanze - Craft Die



I hope you enjoyed looking at my card.
hugs Ria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen